Monday 11 August 2014

This Geekster's Life

Hi! Welcome to This Geekster's Life. I'm the author of this blog, I also own another blog, which you can check out HERE.

I am a thirteen year old girl who has been blogging just over a year now and so I'm not really new to this.

I come from a rather big family in Australia. I'm the oldest. After that I have three brothers before my little sister, Kat.

So a bit about me, first off I'm obsessed with writing. I will write anything from a million blog posts to novels.

I also enjoy reading, mainly fantasy with a bit of historical fiction and sci-fi in there. I am hoping to post plenty of book reviews here:)

Another thing that not any people know about me is that I am a huge Jane Austen fan, like a crazy one. I don't normally write about it, but I really do enjoy regency.

I'm a catholic and that might show in what I write. I tend to say things like "God bless" or "As God wishes" and stuff like that all the time:D

So yep, that's me! I do so hope you stay around for more posts, this will be so exciting. I love making new friends and blogs:)

No comments:

Post a Comment