Sunday 24 August 2014

Liebster Award

Thanks so much Beth for tagging me to do the Liebster Award:)(Please visit Beth's blog. She's one of my best friends and has an amazing blog)



General Rules and Guidelines
+ Thank the blogger who nominated you, and link back to their blog.
+ Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
+ Answer the 11 questions they have given you.
+ Write 11 new questions for your nominees.
+ Nominate 11 bloggers with fewer than 200 followers to answer the questions (excluding the one who nominated you).
+ You must notify your nominees of their nomination.
 
My 11 Facts
 
1. My favourite song at the moment is Heart Attack by Demi Lovato
 
2. I have trouble sleeping if I don't have milk before I go to bed
3. I dislike kiwi fruits
4. I am Australian
5. I'm not allowed to show photos or videos of myself online
6. My biggest fear is of spiders
7. I have recently started listening to 5SOS and the Vamps
8. I used to have three blogs, but I stopped writing on one
9. I have a blog design shop!
10. I thirteen years old
11. I love reading:)
 

My questions:
1.       Knitting or sewing and why?
Knitting, I hate stabbing myself with the needle and I can knit while reading. I don't have to think about it.
2.       Chocolate or caramel?
Caramel
3.       What’s your favourite, Christmas or your birthday?
Christmas
4.       Online shopping or in store shopping?
Store shopping. I can't shop online.
5.       What is your favourite season?
Not really sure!
6.       Do you like daylight savings?
Yes, more daylight:)
7.       On average how long are you on the computer a day?
I have no idea!
8.       Movies or TV shows?
Movies
9.       Why did you start your blog?
Because I couldn't write about all I wanted to on my other blog, so I started this one.
10.   Would you rather be on the internet or doing your hobbies?
Ok, no idea to the answer to this, sorry
11.   What fictional character/s would you most like to meet?
Visit my other blog. It will tell you a million time over.
 
 
My questions:
 
1)Tumblr or Pinterest?
2) Photography or drawing?
3) Do you edit your photos?
4) What's your middle name?
5) Disney or Marvel?
6) What are you favourite 5 authors?
7) 5SOS or One Direction?
8) Finish this sentence: I danced around the room because...
9) Do you share photos of yourself online?
10) Why do you blog?
11) Would you rather work in a book shop or a dress shop?
 

I nominate whoever wants to do this. I know most people have already done it!

No comments:

Post a Comment